Welcome to Fluvanna Community Church
What We Believe
1. We believe in the literal interpretation of the Bible as the inspired Word of God.
2. We preach and teach that Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life.
3. We believe that the only way to have eternal salvation is by repenting and turning away from sin, and trusting and giving your life to Jesus Christ as God and your personal savior.
God's Plan of Salvation
1. For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
2. For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ or Lord.
3. But God commends His love towards us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
4. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation ~ For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
We believe Loving God extravagantly is our first priority. Jesus said this is the greatest commandment. You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. Matthew 22:37
Jesus said that loving others sacrificially is the second greatest commandment. You shall love your neighbor as yourself. Matthew 22:39
Make Spirit-Filled Disciples
This was Jesus’ last instruction to his followers before he ascended into heaven. Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. Mark 16:15
Dayle received his Bachelors Degree from Buffalo Bible Institute and Houghton College, and was Called to F.C.C. October of 1976. He married Judy Hazen in 1973 and they have four children and eight grandchildren.
Ric attended Fort Wayne Bible College from 1970 to 1971. He majored in missions and communication and was called to F.C.C. in August of 1988. He and Dawn Hazen were married in 1974 and have three children and five grandchildren.
As our newest member of our staff Bob serves as Family Pastor. He, his wife Susan, and daughter, Phoebe, joined us in November of 2012.